Get online...not in line!
* AnyTime Access & e-Statements is available to you at no charge.
We will terminate your connection after 90 days of non-use.
We do not send notification of termination.
Reminder of Best Practices for Online Security
1) Strong online banking passwords are important. Strong passwords are at least 9-16 characters in length, alphanumeric, case sensitive, and require the use of at least one special character (e.g., !, @, #, $, *, etc.)
2) Protect your home computer with an antivirus program and firewall. You should download and install updates on at least a weekly basis.
3) You should check the date and time your account was last accessed after logging into your account. This will help you detect unauthorized access.
4) Computers accessible to the public may be infected with viruses and/or malicious software, such as keyloggers. Don't access online banking from a public computer.
5) Always logout of online banking sessions by clicking the logout button rather than simply closing the browser window or using the "back" key.