WORLDWIDE ACCOUNT ACCESS
The card that works like a check. It is convenient and easy to use. You may use it anywhere that Visa Debit is accepted for purchases and the advance amount is automatically transferred from your Home Equity Line of Credit. Or... Use it as an ATM card to withdraw cash from your Home Equity Line of Credit checking account.
- Can be used at any Central Maine F.C.U. owned ATM or at any ATM where the TX, Member Access, NYCE, PLUS, CO-OP or Visa network symbols are displayed.
- Can withdraw up to $2,000 within a 24-hour period.
- Network ATMs may charge a fee. The fee will be posted at the Network ATM. Central Maine FCU is not responsible for surcharge fees you may be assessed when using another financial institution's ATM. You have one ATM transaction in a 24 hour period.
- Make POS (Point of Sale) transactions with your card and PIN (Personal Identification Number) to purchase goods or services at merchants that accept Visa Debit. You have five POS transactions in a 24-hour period.
- Monthly detailed statement for checking activity will show date, amount of transactions, name of business where purchase was made, or ATM locations of transactions.
- If you believe your card has been LOST or STOLEN, call us during business hours at 783-1475. During non-business hours, call 1-800-472-3272.